Chilean salmon joint venture firm BluGlacier has appointed Kathy Liz as its new marketing director.
Liz will spearhead efforts to grow the brand’s presence in North America from the firm's office in Miami, overseeing all aspects of marketing, creative and branding for the company's salmon products.
Prior to joining BluGlacier, a joint venture between Blumar and Ventisqueros, the executive was channel marketing manager for foodservice, clubs and business development for Regal Springs Tilapia.
Liz spent five years as US marketing manager at AquaChile until late 2020.
“She brings with her a wide range of competences within product and concept development, market dynamics and research, which will enormously benefit BluGlacier as well as our customers,” BluGlacier CEO Sebastian Goycoolea said.
“I’m thrilled to join BluGlacier at such a significant inflection point for the company as it embarks on unprecedented growth and new channel launches,” Liz added.
- Norwegian farmed salmon prices claw back after last week's crash
- Chilean salmon farmer Salmones Austral pushes back IPO plans, cancels $47.7 million capital increase
- Struggling UK hedge fund increases stake in land-based salmon farmer Atlantic Sapphire
- ‘Well past the price peak’ but salmon prices will remain high for the rest of the year, Rabobank predicts
- Court dismisses American Aquaculture lawsuit over Maine salmon farming permit