Cermaq Chile has appointed Jorge Rios as financial director for the second time.
Rios joins the salmon producer from Petuna Aquaculture in Tasmania, Australia where he spent nearly four years as CFO.
The executive returns to Cermaq almost a decade after leaving to join Skretting Chile as finance director.
Following that he oversaw the financial fortunes of maritime services, ports and logistics firm Oxxean in Chile.
His seafood and feed industry experience stretches back to the mid 1990s having undertaken roles at Marine Harvest (now Mowi) and Skretting parent group Nutreco.
- US closes farmed salmon price-fixing investigation into Mowi, Grieg Seafood, SalMar, Leroy
- Recession be damned: Expect these groups to make M&A plays in 2023
- 'We must have something to live on after oil': For salmon farming magnate Gustav Witzoe, the future is full of uncertainty
- SalMar suspects ISA at Norwegian site
- Mowi earnings surge 64% as farmed salmon volumes surpass expectations