Chilean salmon producer Multi X appointed Jim Beering as its new vice president of consumer packaged goods (CPG) sales in the the United States.
Beering joins Multi-X after nearly nine years at natural and organic meat products firm Applegate, where he was senior national sales director working across the natural, grocery, mass and club channels.
From 2008 to 2013 the executive was senior director of sales strategy, sales operations and category management at Del Monte Foods, having earlier spent six years in executive roles at PepsiCo.
- 'A good story of COVID, the transition, and recovery': Chilean salmon farmer Salmones Austral invests $100 million as it readies for delayed IPO
- ‘We are going to spend a lot of money penetrating the market’: Salmones Austral has grand plans for coho in the US
- Chile salmon farming industry 'must adapt or lose global leadership role'
- Tassal share price, market cap surge as Cooke circles
- Chile US salmon joint venture BluGlacier appoints marketing director