Canadian shellfish producer Atlantic Aqua Farms has appointed Ian White as vice president of sales.
White will be based in Tampa, Florida but travel to Canada and Maine as required.
He joins the company from Regal Springs Tilapia, where he spent just over two and a half years as director of business development.
White previously worked for briefer periods at Cooke and Multi X, formerly known as Multiexport.
The executive was director of sales at True North Salmon in Canada's New Brunswick for almost 15 years, beginning in 2003.
Prior to this he worked in the bread and bakery sectors in separate sales roles.
- Podcast: The inflation warning siren is going off at Walmart and Whole Foods. Seafood should listen.
- 'The contract market has completely collapsed': SalMar sends layoff notices to 851 employees
- Only one publicly traded land-based salmon farmer is winning big this year
- Norway farmed salmon prices stable after mid-week softening
- Moody's lifts High Liner credit rating, forecasts 2023 growth
- Icelandic group Vinnslustodin launches seafood distribution subsidiary in Finland