In January, Florida restaurant inspectors found potentially dangerous raw fish and cited Mar-a-Lago, President Donald Trump’s Palm Beach private club, Florida, for storing food in two broken down coolers.

Inspectors found 13 violations at club, according to recently published reports reports Reuters.

The Florida Division of Hotels and Restaurants said three of the violations were deemed "high priority," meaning they could lead to illness-causing bacteria being served in meals.

The worst violations included the failure to use proper parasite destruction on fish intended to be served raw or undercooked.

The violations were corrected.


For more seafood news and updates, follow us on Facebook and Twitter or sign up for our daily newsletter.