The IntraFish Seafood Investor Forum NYC -- the industry's most exclusive financial event -- is less than two weeks away, and we've brought together another fantastic lineup of speakers, panelists and guests.
Among the presenting lineup this year:
- Robert Orr, Cuna del Mar
- Ricardo Garcia, Salmones Camanchaca
- Regin Jacobsen, CEO, Bakkafrost
- Ohad Maiman, CEO, Kingfish Zeeland
- Kees Aarts, CEO, Protix
- Therese Log Bergjord, CEO, Skretting
- Karim Kurmaly, CEO, Veramaris
- Erik Heim, President, Nordic Aquafarms
- Kristoffer Jordheim, Pareto Securities
- Amy Novogratz, Co-Founder, Aqua-Spark
- Thor Talseth, Portfolio Manager, Amerra
- Hogne Tyssoy, Co-Founder, Holberg Fondene
- Peter Johannessen, Director General, IFFO
- Kjetil Haga, Co-Founder, Broodstock Capital Partners
- Karl Øystein Øyehaug, Atlantic Sapphire
- Jose Prado, Atlantic Sapphire
- Carl-Emil Johannessen, Pareto
- Alex Raeber, CSO, Benchmark Holdings
- Ian Trahar, COB, Seafarms Group
Among the topics, panelists and speakers will explore the rise of land-based salmon farming, alternative feed ingredients, the future of seafood M&A and much more.
IntraFish Seafood Investor Forums have been bringing investors and top seafood executives together for over a decade. Our past forums have featured executives from: Mowi, Cermaq, Thai Union, Ewos, Disney, Sysco, Multiexport, Gorton's, Iglo Group, Red Lobster, Icicle Seafoods, Trident Seafoods, Cooke Aquaculture, AquaChile, Austevoll Seafoods, Leroy Seafood Group, Oceana Group, Kampachi Farms, Ocean Choice International, Blumar, High Liner Foods, Clearwater Seafoods, Regal Springs, Pontus Aqua, Zoneco, Nireus and several others.
Investors and financial groups participating on panels have included: Bain Capital, Antarctica Advisors, Oaktree Capital Management, Permira, DnB, EQT Partners, Paine Schwartz, First Securities, EKO Partners/Encourage Capital, AGR Partners, Fondsfinans, Bank of America and many others.