What needs to happen to stop disease outbreaks on shrimp farms that make supply and prices so unpredictable?
What post-COVID trends are going to influence the future of the shrimp market?
How might sizes and species change to meet growing demand? Is there room in the market for more "super-premium" and branded product?
Which will be the most useful technologies going forward?
Is there a future for shrimp in contained, high-tech land-based facilities? A future that can be regulated, disease-free, close to market?
Why haven't more major companies invested in shrimp outside their borders?
When will we see more shrimp companies listing on the world’s stock exchanges?
These are just some of the questions IntraFish will be putting to an expert panel of shrimp producers, buyers, innovators and market watchers at our Digital Shrimp Forum next week.
The panel features some of the shrimp industry's biggest names:
- Tunyawat Kasemsuwan, Thai Union Global Innovation Director;
- Werner Jost, CEO at Camanor Productos Marinhos;
- Yahira Piedrahita, executive director at Ecuador’s national chamber of aquaculture;
- Willem van der Pijl, founder at Shrimp Insights;
- and Bill Hoenig, vice president of sales and operations at Delta Blue Aquaculture.
There will also be presentations from Rabobank's Gorjan Nikolik and Vitapro Business Development Manager Allan Cooper.
Don't miss out for what is set to be a lively and dynamic discussion on one of the seafood industry's most important sectors.
Find out more and sign up now here. And hurry, places are free but limited!