IntraFish's Seafood Investor Forum returns for a two-day digital event Dec. 1-2, bringing together the industry's top executives and investors online for the first time.
The Seafood Investor Forum, now in its 10th year, is the industry's most elite meeting place, and has helped plant the seeds for investment, partnership and M&As.
While the global economy has been battered by COVID-19, the seafood sector has continued its strength, with M&As, joint ventures, partnerships and IPOs, showing that the future for aquaculture, fisheries and seafood remains bright.
IntraFish's expert journalists will moderate panels and one-on-one discussions with top C-suite executives from the industry, as well as some of the world's most important investors and experts.
This free event will have multiple sessions, including discussions based on land-based aquaculture, private equity, venture capital and institutional investing, and innovation and technology.
Confirmed speakers and panelists include:
- Matts Johansen, CEO, Aker BioMarine
- Tone Hanstad, Ferd Capital
- Amy Novogratz, Aqua-Spark
- Sylvia Wulf, CEO, AquaBounty
- Joost Matthijssen, Director of Venturing, Nutreco
- Jana Dombrowski, Wells Fargo
- Jordi Trias, President, Stolt Sea Farms
- Thor Talseth, Neptune Partners
- Ohad Maiman, CEO, The Kingfish Company
- Christoph Baldegger, Bonafide
- Ignacio Kleiman, Antarctica Advisors
- Kolbjorn Giskeodegaard, Columbi Salmon
- Bryton Shang, CEO, Aquabyte
- Larsen Mettler, S2G Ventures
- Michael Swanson, Wells Fargo
- Maren Hjorth Bauer, Fynd Ocean Ventures
Past attendees and presenters include representatives from Mowi, Bain Capital, Thai Union Group, Cermaq, Cooke Aquaculture, Oaktree Capital, Lion Capital, Ernst & Young, Paine Schwartz, American Seafoods, Grobest, Icicle Seafoods, Nutreco, Trident Seafoods, Bregal Partners, Clearwater Seafoods, High Liner Foods, Grobest, Altor, Birds Eye Iglo, Young's Seafood, Equinor, Calysta, Protix, Skretting, Biomar, Cargill and many, many more.