For the first time in over three years, the IntraFish Seafood Investor Forum is back in person, once again bringing together top-tier investors and top executives in the sector.
Join us May 25 in New York City as we explore the very latest in the aquaculture, aquatech and seafood industries, and hear from the top executives driving the companies, as well as investors discussing why the space is so exciting.
From land-based and offshore salmon farming to novel feed ingredients, new technologies and alternative seafoods such as plant-based and cellular aquaculture, the event offers one of the most in-depth and diverse views on the industry.
Our speaker and panelist lineup includes among others:
- SalMar Aker Ocean CEO Roy Reite
- S2G Ventures Larsen Mettler
- Aker BioMarine CEO Matts Johansen
- Atlantic Sapphire Managing Director Karl Oystein Oyehaug
- Salmon Evolution CEO Håkon André Berg
- Manolin Inc. CEO Tony Chen
- Wildtype Chief Growth Officer Ben Friedman
- Big Idea Ventures Chief Investment Officer Tom Mastrobuoni
- Cuna del Mar Managing Partner Robert Orr
- AquaBounty CEO Sylvia Wulf
- Benchmark Holdings CEO Trond Williksen
- SalMar Aker Ocean CFO Trine Sæther Romuld
- Pareto Securities Analyst Carl-Emil Kjølås Johannessen
- Ocean 14 Capital Founding Partner Christopher Barnes
- Calysta VP of Aquaculture Business Unit Allan LeBlanc
- Petter Johannesen, IFFO Marine Ingredients Organisation
The IntraFish Seafood Investor Forum has brought together some of the world's most important seafood company executives and investors for 13 years.