IntraFish is still sorting through the social media posts, press releases, celebrity endorsements and expert commentaries.
Needless to say, there has been a lot of heated discussion, and perhaps no other documentary on the seafood, fisheries and aquaculture sectors has caught as much global attention, both due to its distribution platform and the incredible power of social media to amplify ideas -- both factual and inaccurate ones.
On this week's podcast, we take a look at the reactions to the controversial documentaries, and try to make some sense of it all.
- Video: Seaspiracy 'contains more lies than a Donald Trump press conference,' says top fisheries scientist
- Seaspiracy: What you need to know about the bombshell documentary
- From Greenpeace to Nutreco to ASC, groups find much to criticize about 'Seaspiracy'
- Marine Stewardship Council, after the fact, seeks to refute 'Seaspiracy' criticisms
- The Marine Stewardship Council hid when the industry needed a bodyguard