- Subscriptions are paid in advance. The subscription period will continue until we receive a requested cancellation.
- Cancellation of subscriptions should reach us by the end of the of the expiry date. A cancellation notice which arrives after this time will be processed when the next issue is published.
- If a cancelled subscription has a remaining unpaid period when stopped, an invoice with an outstanding balance will be posted. Subscriptions cancelled before the current expiry date will be stopped at the end of the paid term, unless a prior arrangement is agreed.
- Please note: Subscriptions must be cancelled in writing, either by letter to one of our offices, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Subscriber details may be saved for marketing purposes; however details will be deleted upon request.
- Customer information, such as names and address details, are stored in secure subscription systems, and archived at IntraFish Media AS.
- According to sales laws and regular cooling-off-periods which apply, subscribers have the right to cancel the subscription within two weeks of receiving the first issue. In that case, you should inform our customer service centre, who will immediately cancel your subscription and stop delivery.
Specific terms for our newspapers and magazines
- Subscribers will not be exempt from payment for issues returned in the post or not collected from the post office.
- Issues are posted to subscribers without an additional postal fee on the date of printing.
- Whenever an issue is not received, the subscriber is obliged to inform IntraFish Media AS, and the issue will then be forwarded by post, or credited to the subscription, prolonging the term.
- Subscribers have a 3 month window to notify Intrafish Media AS of missing issues, after 3 months any issues requested will have to be paid for.
Specific terms for our electronic products
- The E-paper may not be temporarily cancelled.
- Every subscriber receives access by a personalised username and password.
- The access details are to be utilised by the named subscriber only!
- If a subscriber shares his access details, the access will be locked and the subscriber will then have to contact Intrafish to reactivate the account and add extra user licenses which will enable multiple usernames and passwords.
- If a subscriber repeatedly shares access details, they are then in breach of the terms and conditions. Intrafish Media AS has the right to cancel the subscribers’ access with no prior notice.
- Intrafish Media As continuously tracks and monitor access and usage of its web content and industry reports.
- IntraFish Media AS is not, in any way, responsible for technical support regarding subscribers’ technical equipment or internet connection.
- Copyright: All articles, photographs, graphics etc. are available for the subscriber to view. However, additional use, copy or duplication of any published material requires written permission from IntraFish Media AS.
- Any links to IntraFish Media AS websites or material must be clearly identified with the source IntraFish Media AS and the specific publication or service. It is strictly forbidden to link to specific articles or material, and also to publish any IntraFish Media AS material or sites as part of any other webpage, publication or service, without a prior agreement and written consent from IntraFish Media AS. Any breach of this will lead to demand of damages, compensation and restitution. IntraFish Media AS is, furthermore, not responsible for the content of websites that any IntraFish Media AS publication or service may link to.
- When a subscription is purchased, an invoice will be sent to the customer and renewal of existing subscriptions will be invoiced 2-10 weeks prior to expiry.
- Payment should be made by credit card, bank transfer or in advance. All our credit card transactions are processed through DIBS, a well established and reliable service provider for secure payments.
- We accept the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
- Payment options and bank details are printed on the back of our invoices.
- Distribution costs are included in the subscription price. However, if the issues are to be forwarded to an area with higher delivery rate, these additional costs will be invoiced to the subscriber afterwards.
- Changes in subscription prices will affect terms of all current active subscriptions unless otherwise agreed upon.
To protect your subscription investment, we've instituted a security system to protect against the electronic redistribution of copyrighted IntraFish content.
We've done this to ensure that those who have purchased a subscription licence for IntraFish content are protected against non-subscribers gaining free access to content.
Additionally, IntraFish content is copyrighted and IntraFish holds exclusive rights to this material. Any republication, redistribution or re-editing or other use of this material in any form, including by framing or similar means, or by electronic linking, is expressly prohibited without the prior consent of IntraFish.